Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday answers

Good morning!

Let´s start it with some answers to your questions again;

I do have a question for you. Im planning take my girlfriend on a surprise trip to Sweden and I want to know if Helsingborg is a good place to go. I looked at the pictures you've posted and it looks so beautiful! It seems like a good place for me and girlfriend to visit.
Any info you can give me will be greatly appreciated :D
- Oh I think Helsingborg is a lovely place to go and very romantic too;=) But I would go here in the spring or summer when the trees and flowers are green and colourful, the wind isn´t to hard on you and the people are out strolling the streets. If you come here there are many nice places to visit, here´s the link to our city.

Would you like to sing a cover of a Within Temptation or Epica's song? If yes, which songs would you sing?
- I havent listened to Epica so much so I dont know their songs, but WT has many nice songs. I love What have you done, Stand my ground and Our farewell, so maybe one of those;=)

Do you have some news about "The Heart Asks Pleasure First"? Can the band release it?
- No, there are no planned release of it as I know about, but maybe it can be some bonus song for albums to come. I do believe we have the permission so I am sure it will be released at some point but when and where I do not know.

Now - morning coffee;=) Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment