Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Silent night

It´s oh so quiet...schhh...schhh.... it´s oh so still...

Well, Björks song is suitable right now, cause both my little children are sleeping so quietly. One with Liverpool sheets around him and the other with Moomin sheets around him. One in his own bed and the other one in our bed. That´s the differences between 9 year old and soon to be 4 months;=)

So now when it´s quiet I will attend to record some melody for a new song I made today when I took a bath in the morning. It´s something about me and getting song ideas, but it happens most of the time in the bathtub. And this morning one more came to me. A song that I hope I can get to sound good enough to maybe be on my album. We´ll see;=)

While I do that, you can enjoy Björk and her great song;=)
Sleep well!

(video borrowed from youtube.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment