Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gifts and some answers;=)

Good evening!

Sitting here after putting a very tired little Nemo to bed. We did go to IKEA for a little while and got some small stuff to him and his nursing bed. Always love going there to just walk around and get inspiration for our own home.;=)

Then we also went to my mum and her husband. Had some coffee and really good home baked buns and cookies. Yum Yum!

Now I have checked some comments and I can see that some of you have asked about gifts you have sent me and the children and I am so sorry I havent told anyone about what´s up with that. But - I will take photos of everything I have gotten and put out here and of course I am so happy and thankful for everything you send me. Never ever think anything else! As you know, the packages first goes to my management in Gothenburg and then they wait until there are a little bunch of packages and then they send that to me so I get it now and then. So if you wonder, I get the packages with some time between them. But I do get them;=)

So, I´ll fix the photos as soon as possible and put here;=)

Then the questions about the coming album: I cant say to much as I am sure you all understand since it´s always hush-hush in this business. But the album will come out late 2011 as we know for now. Emppu are recording his guitars at the moment and then Marco will do his bass after that. Then the orchestra in London in february (where I will go and check it out;=). And then I do my recordings in march and then Tuomas do his before mixing and mastering. So the schedule is the same as we have said before;=)

About "The heart asks pleasure first" I cant say when it might be released since i dont know and there are no plans for now. But I do hope it can be on some extra material in the future since I really love the song and would love for you all to be able to listen to it properly;=)

Oki doki, some answers there, I´ll take some more tomorrow;=) Sleep well everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment