Friday, November 19, 2010

It´s snowing!!

Woke up to a morning with snowing outside. Not very big snowflakes, but still;=) And it´s just 0,5 degrees out so today we need the warmer jacket on.

I found some photos from last year, do you remember? We had snow here and it has been so many years since we had that much snow before so it was quite amazing. Normally here in the south of Sweden we dont get that much snow but it seems the weather climate is changing here and therefore we will have snow more and more.


Since I have lived here in the south of Sweden all my life I have never been skiing downhill but did it for the first time in 2000 and then I have done it some more but i am really bad at it. But I think it´s such fun and wish I could learn it better and better. But this year we wont go to the north for skiing. Maybe next year when Nemo are bigger.

Do you all know how to ski??

No comments:

Post a Comment