Monday, November 8, 2010

Answers again

Good evening!

Time for some more answers to your questions:

1) Did you ever practiced some sport?
- Yes, I have played football for some years and danced jazz dance for several years. Also tried jiu-jitsu and team handball.

2) Which is you favourite sports?
- I like ice-hockey, horse riding, gymnastics and athletics.

3) When you went at school which was you favourite subject?
- Music and english

So I would like to know, if you have one dream that you haven't realize yet ?
- Yes, I want to become a mid-wive and deliver little babies;=)

What is for you the best place to visit in Sweden? I want to visit your dear country in February !
- Oh, you should definitely visit where I live - Helsingborg. It´s more of a summer city though but still, we have so much beauty to see here. And I also love Stockholm so that is a great place to go to.

And, about your blog, do you will tell us again about fashion's trend ? Because it thanks to you that i have discover Karen Millen, and now, I love it soo much ! ;-)
- I would love to write more about fashion since it something I love myself so I can absolutely do more of that. Great that you love Karen Millen. I do too, they have so nice dresses and cool shoes, bags etc;=)

A bit more about the time in the studio, if possible..: ))) or anything about the new album. i know that you can not get into details, but your feelings about the songs or something like that. yeah, this would be fun to read: )
- I promise to write about everything I can and when I enter the studio in march I will of course take photos, do video blogs and write about my feelings and how it goes. Also when we go to London in february I will blog about that, so just keep reading in here to see when I talk about the album and its progress;=)

I want ask you, if you and NW will visit Czech republic at incoming leg. And the 2nd ask: Do you remember momments from performings in Czech rep. and do you like Czech, czech things...?
- We still havent done the next tour planning so I dont know where we will go and what cities but I hope we´ll visit Czech republic;=)

1) Touring seems like it would be very taxing on a person. How do you get any privacy in the bus (or Rest), do you have a small room or area that you can get away from people.
- Yes, touring is a bit hard when it comes to the privacy;=) We are some people in the bus. Usually 7-8 people + the bus driver so I do try and get away into my little "bunk", that is my bed;=) In the bus we have around 12 beds normally and they are "stacked" in 3. I usually try to get the lowest one or the middle one so I dont have to climb so high up in the night. The beds are covered with curtains which makes it easier to get some privacy so I lie there and read books or watch dvd-boxes on my computer. I promise you I watch and read a LOT of books and movies on tour;=)
Before getting on stage I take the back room in the bus to change my clothes and do my warm up or if we have a backstage I have my own room which is really nice since I am the only female on tour. We also have hotel stays now and then and then I can relax in my own room and that is so nice;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment