Monday, November 29, 2010

Bumbo chair




We went to the baby store today on the lookout for a little chair to Nemo, who really want to sit nowadays, but he needs help to sit of course and we found a really good thing called Bumbo. It´s perfect for him and he cant fall and hit his head and he also can have his toys at the attachable table. He liked it and I think this will be a hit;=) We got it in blue and here it is from the american web site if you want to read more about it. It looks so weird but it really is good. I remember when Seth was small and I tried to make him not fall by using lots of pillows. He fell and fell and I finally got him a soft helmet to wear to protect his tiny head.

If I had this back then I wouldnt have needed that. 9 years make a lot of difference in development of things, I can see that in so many things for babies from 2001 when Seth was born and then today when going to get things for Nemo. Great that it goes forward;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment