Sunday, November 7, 2010

More answers;=)

So, here are some answers to some questions from you:

How about tour anticipation, looking forward to it again?
- I do look forward to touring even if it´s a divided thing for me since I think we do a bit to long tours. So it will demand some more from me this time since I need to take Nemo with me. But I am sure I can come up with a great tour plan. I guess it will be my own little touring van where me and the family goes;=)

The funniest/nicest gift received from a fan.
- Oh, I think all the things I get are so special and always makes me so happy. We did get some cool plectrums with our names on them as necklaces and those were so nice and special. Also I have gotten a home-made angel candle I really liked. But as I say, I like everything I get;=)

What was it like growing up in Sweden, good at school, good family life etc/.
- Sweden is a wonderful country and to have been growing up in a country where we havent had any wars have been a blessing. Seeing so many different parts of the world on our tour has made me appreciate Sweden even more and I truly love my country for it´s beautiful nature and our 4 seasons. To be able to see the country shift from whitest winter to light spring into a not to warm summer and then on to the colourful autumn. It´s amazing;=)

- I was a good student in school. I loved going to school up until 6th grade but then I had some problems with another girl in my class who didnt like me and made the other girls dislike me too. So I felt outfrozen and alone and it was some hard years for me. But I always did my best when it came to studying and I still love to study and will study more before I am to old;=)

- My family life have been good. I am a divorced child so of course that has been a hard thing as for any divorced child. But my parents have always done their best for me and I can look back to a good childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment