Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Answers...

Ok, some more answers to your questions:

How did the cats react on the little one?
- Well, Gremlins, my 12-year old cat were ill even before we got Nemo and when we came home she was so bad that I took the hard decision to let her go. So she is no longer here and that is of course so painful;=(
Stjärnan and Busan, who were just 1 year old got so jealous of Nemo. Stjärnan got more restless and didnt feel so good here so we took her out to my mum and she has now lived there for many weeks and is so happy. She has my mums birma Signe as company and she can go out in a little "cat yard" they have built so great for her. Everytime I visit she is happy and I feel good since we still can love and cuddle with her even if she doesnt live here anymore.

Busan still lives here and she have had big difficulties with understanding that Nemo isnt a toy. She bit him once cause she was jealous but I do think she is getting more and more like a "mum" to him and I am sure she will learn along the way. She is the kindest cat and always so kind to Seth and us. Let´s hope Nemo and she will get along too;=)

Where was your favourite place to visit during the DPP tour?
-
I really loved Japan! It was so nice and very different from my country. And I love japanese food so that was of course a big plus;=) Also seeing all the different states in America was really cool. And I must say that walking the Chinese wall was the biggest thing I have ever done and I just wish it would had been warmer and not -14 degrees...soooo cold!

Do you think that touring will be hard for you for the next album with little Nemo around?

- Well, I hope not but of course I really need to make other arrangements this time to be able to take him with me. So I am sure it may be a bit harder but at the same time I can take him with me, which I cant with Seth and that is harder cause I really miss him so much when I am away. But he is a big boy and has school so it´s harder to bring him along. Me and Tuomas have talked about these things and we have said we will make things work for me and I know it will;=)

I was just wondering who your idols were when you was growing up?
-
I really loved a swedish singer called Carola, who were just 16 when she became a big star here. She has inspired me vocally and I still remember when I took my bike to the little store and bought her first cassette (yes, that was the old days - no cd:s then;=). And I stood there in my living room, singing to her songs over and over again. She has been the big idol for me;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment