Thursday, November 18, 2010

Exercising and answers

Morning!

I´m just on my way to get up on my tread mill for my exercise but first some answers to more questions:

How is Seth getting along with Nemo? He has been the only child for quite some time, does he have any jealousy towards Nemo, or is he just fine with him? Just wondering... ;)
- He love his little brother so much and he has from the start. He helps me to hold him, change dypers and just kiss and hug him all the time. So no jealousy at all. I think it helps that Seth is 9 years old now and have gotten all the attention for so many years;=)

I'd just to know your thoughs about being a Swedish singer, from a Finnish band, that sings in english.
- It´s a great mix for sure! Singing in english is the only thing I have done, I dont like to sing in swedish. It feels better to sing in english so that doesn´t feel weird at all. And then being a swede in a finnish band works quite well. Of course we are very different, finns and swedes, but there are also some similarities. The language problem are not so big more than when it comes to irony and some jokes. irony is quite different between countries I have learned;=)

1) What do you consider when you choosing an outfit for a presentation?
- I guess you mean outfits for being on stage? In that case it´s mostly that I like the clothes and feel like wearing that on the specific gig. Some gigs I have thought a bit more about the clothes and that it should suit the country but mostly I take the things I feel like wearing without any more thinking about it.

2) What kind of books you like reading?
- Vampire books and biographies.

No comments:

Post a Comment