Monday, November 15, 2010

Evening answers

Evening!

I have some time to answer more questions so here we go again;


1: Will you ever do a signing session with Nightwish in The Netherlands in the future?
- Oh, I have no clue;=) It´s nothing I decide or plan so it´s only the management who know this. But I sure hope that we´ll do it!

2: Are you still taking dancing lessons? Or if not, do you plan on going to dance again sometime in the future?
- No, I am not and havent done for many many years. But I do love to go to dance aerobics and do funk etc at home.

3: A few months ago the hairdresser dyed my hair black and purple, but the purple colour started to fade very quickly, as in after the second time I washed my hair. Is there anything I can do to keep the nice shade of purple (the one I leave the hairdresser with) in my hair for a bit longer? Or should I re-dye the hair every two weeks? It was bleached before they coloured it. I know that in your hair it looks very good for a longer period then it did back then in my hair.
- It´s always hard to keep these bright colours in the hair and unfortunately they can fade really fast. In my hair the hair dresser use a colour called "Illumen" and I think it´s from Goldwell. It stays quite long in my hair and I try not to wash my hair often. When I do wash it I use schampoos and conditioners for coloured hair and only labels from the hair dresser, such as Kerastase and Redken.

What ideas do you have for your next tattoo?
- I havent gotten any specific idea yet, more than that it will be a tattoo for Nemo with his name, as I have for Seth already.

You have such a wonderfully wide taste in clothing, and I adore all of your different styles, I believe it is quite creative and unique, but I was wondering if you had a certain style or two that you favored over the others? For instance, do you prefer the more rock, punk like look I saw you display at lot during the 2007 concerts, or do you prefer the elegant, beautifully refined look that I saw you display a lot during 2009? Or do you just love all of the different styles and it simply depends upon the mood or atmosphere you are going for?
- I like both styles in different ways so hard to choose. The rocky/punky style make me feel more like a younger girl and the elegant more mature. So they are both sides of me and give me different aspects. The rocky style is easier to wear and move around in so I feel a bit easier in that but the elegant style make me feel classier and more like my age.

What are some of your favorite Nightwish songs to sing? Whether from Dark Passion Play or from the old albums, I was just wondering about a few of them, I know it must be impossible to choose a single one :).
- yeah, it is impossible to choose, but I do have some I like a little bit extra to sing, such as Dead boys poem, Sahara, Ghost love score, Creek marys blood and Romanticide.

1.- Which other female-fronted metal bands do you like and/or listen to? :)
- Within temptation.

2.- I´ve seen a couple of photos on the web showing Nightwish and Epica members (which are my two favorite bands in the world), and I would like to know: have you ever had any contact with Simone Simons and, if you have, how was it? :P
- I met her once in Paris when me and Tuomas were on our promo tour. She was very sweet and a beautiful girl.

3.- Why didn´t Nightwish play "For The Heart I Once Had" live on the previous tour and would it be possible to hear it live on the next tour?
- I dont know why actually;=) But I would love to sing it some day for sure.

did you go to any halloween party's?
- No, no halloween party this year;=( But I love to dress out for halloween so maybe next year when Nemo is bigger.

I am just wondering, do you get any say in where you think you should tour? Is there anywhere you wish you could have performed on the DPP tour but it wasn't scheduled? Also how much notice do you get given about where you are going to be travelling on a tour? I am keen to find out if you will be heading over to New Zealand on your next tour so that I don't have to pay lots of money to go to Australia like last time! It was totally worth it though.
- I didnt have any saying in the last tour since I came in when everything was already planned but I do hope I can have some saying for the next one.

-We were going to Iceland but it was cancelled due to the financial chrisis there and that was a place I would have loved to play in. Also, Africa would be nice and New Zealand.

- I hope we come to New Zealand but it all depends on the interest and possibilites to have a gig there. Let´s hope for it;=)

How can you be full-time mom while the vocalist of a band as famous worldwide, not to mention give you the time every day to share with your fans what happens in a typical day of yours? I do not even 100% I can handle my homework and finding time to spend with my family hehe ... and finally how do you do, to take care of your voice? vocalize take something before? I have to tell you that I tried to reach the highs of the last part of The poet and the pendulum and it is very difficult ... Anette love your voice. Greetings from Mexico. Yamel
- I have really good people around me who help me while I am away so I can do the touring and when I am at home I am doing all I can to be with my family. I try my best to make the puzzle go round and its not every time it goes together but most of the time, luckily;=)
I dont do any regular daily vocal lessons but I do sing a little bit every day, whether its a lullaby or singing a song while listening to itunes. Then if I am going to the studio I prepare myself before and do some warm-up exercises before and also try to sleep 7-8 hours the night before. If I am on tour I do 20 minutes of warm-up before the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment