Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hungry day

Hi everyone!

Today I have been so tired all day, feeling like a ghost, because Nemo kept me awake almost all night. He wanted to eat all the time and then today he´s been cranky and hungry too. I guess it´s a growing period at the moment. I got a small nap a while ago and every little minute counts;=)

It´s been a really bad day when it comes to the weather here so we have just been inside. It´s been cold, 1 degree, heavy wind and mixed rain/snow all day. I must say I long to go somewhere warm this winter too, like Thailand last year, but with a small baby it´s to far. So I sit and watch the photos and remember how wonderful it was lying by the ocean in 40 degrees heat;=) If you havent visited Thailand I can surely recommend it! Paradise for sure. We were in Aonang and it was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment