Thursday, November 11, 2010

Stars and guitars

Good evening everyone!

My b-day shopping went well and I´ll show you what I got tomorrow after he has opened them;=)

I found some cool clothes for Nemo too and here they are;

A cool guitar body from Mini Rodini and it was half price so perfect!


Another one from Mini Rodini also half price;=) Cool robots.


I love stars on everything so I just had to get these for him, they are from Molo. With these on he will match my cardigan I had on today.

Here´s the arm on my cardigan and the front. It also have a big star on the back.


But I have one more dream-cardigan and that is this one from Rika but they dont sell it here so that´ll still be a little dream;=)



If you, just like me, love Mumin I found the best muffin cutters (I dont know if this is the correct translation but I hope so;=) So cute, aren´t they??

No comments:

Post a Comment