Monday, November 29, 2010

My days

Good evening everyone;=)
Yesterday the advent celebration was nice but due to me having a migraine, I just walked a fast little tour checking things out, so didnt stop to take more than two photos for you. Lots of people out as usual.


Here´s my new candle light holder I got for advent. It has of course stars on it;=)




Today we had planned to go to Copenhagen and the x-mas celebration they have there in Tivoli and at the same time do some x-mas gift shopping, but the weather is so cold here, more than -7 degrees and windy, so it´s no fun to walk for a day in those conditions. So we stayed at home and we hope we can go in 2 weeks instead.

So we have been in our big mall, Väla, today and done some x-mas shopping and when we came there, our piercing studio here in the city had also opened a shop out there. Great, I thought, and exchanged one of my eyebrow piercings with a new shorter one instead of my healing stick. Found a cool one with dices in both ends and it looks really good.

When we were in Las Vegas with NW, I did my arm tattoo there and when I sat doing that a girl came in and pierced her upper ear with a tiny ring. Ever since that I have felt I wanted one just like that so today I felt it was time for my new piercing. But the piercing guy recommended me to do a "rod or stick" the first weeks so it heals better and I followed his advice. A ring can ache more and also make it harder to heal, so now I have a tiny rod for 6-8 weeks. I like it;=)

I also want to say thanks to everyone who helped me with my search for the Rika cardigan with stars on. Thanks to you, I found it at Sara Clausin in Stockholm and they were so kind to send it to me and today I got it! And it was for sure a wonderful cardigan that I will wear every day now;=) Cosy and cool at the same time!


And for those who have followed the blog, might remember I have been on the look out for a cross ring. Today I found a ring almost like that so I got it. It´s from Efva Attling and it´s thick and really nice on. Efva has so wonderful jewelleries so if you havent seen her work, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment