Saturday, November 6, 2010

On my way

I am soon heading out to get some groceries and other things cause tonight we will have a dinner for Johans parents who are visiting us this weekend;=)

Seth has been away playing a football game and he did 3 goals so I guess a little goal gift for him today;=)

Yesterday I watched Swedish Idols again (every friday) and I havent shown you my favourite this season so it´s about time. It´s a super good rock singer from Helsingborg and his name is Jay Smith. He normally sings in a band called "Von Benzo". His voice is such a dark and cool rock voice but when he wants to sing softer and more poppy the voice is sweet as sugar. I do hope that he´ll get a great career out from the show!

Here are some of his songs he has performed with until now in the show:

His audition to the show: (they talk in swedish, sorry)


And a Nirvana song:


White wedding - Billy Idol:




And he did Backstreet boys;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment