Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pooh

So, another day and we started it off with some Winnie the Poooh and coffee;=) That´s a good start!

Yesterday evening I made an apple cake which I thought I´d share to you since I have gotten requests to share some recipes now and then. This apple cake is a good not so unhealthy cake but I promise, it´s still really really good;=)

So here we go:

2 eggs
1 dl (100 ml) sugar
2 dl (200 ml) quark
1 dl flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
1 or 2 apples
1 teaspoon cinnamon

Mix eggs, sugar, quark, flour, baking soda and vanilla sugar together and put in a pie form or another not to big form. My pie form were in the dish washer so I used a baking form and it´s not the best thing but as you can see, anything goes;=)

Peel off the apple skins and divide them into slices and put on top of the paste. Last but not least, drizzle with cinnamon. Then bake in appr. 150-175 degrees depending on what oven you use. I used a hot air oven and had 150 degrees for 20 minutes. The important thing is to get some colour and that the pastry is still.

Serve with whipped cream or vanilla cream. Yummie!

No comments:

Post a Comment