Monday, November 1, 2010

Needles and pins

So, another monday and like every monday I feel really tired. I wonder why mondays always feels like that? Strange... I am soon gonna do my cross training, just needed some extra time to wake up today.

Today it´s for sure a needles day here. Me and Johan are going to take the annual flu shot to keep us safe from that one. Getting the flu when having a baby is no fun, I had that when Seth was newborn and I still remember how hard it was trying to care for him while having such a high temperature. So, this time I take the vaccine and the only bad thing is that I always get a little bit ill from the vaccine so I know I will be ill for some days. During our first tour in Scandinavia I took the shot in Gothenburg and the fever came immediately and I had to sing with fever. Now I have learned and will be ready for it;=)

And today also Nemo is getting his first vaccine against polio etc. Since I know also he can get a temperature I have pain killer at home for him too. Johan I dont know since he hasnt taken the vaccine before so let´s hope he´ll feel better so he can care for us;=)

So, a great day as you can see...hmmm;=)
Hope you will have a great monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment