Monday, November 22, 2010

Answers;=)

Ok, some more answers:

Do you ever visit Copenhagen or anywhere else in Denmark, as it's your neighbour-country? If so, where? :b
- Oh yes, I do go to Copenhagen very often. I will go there next week for instance;=) And when I was around 17-20 I took singing lessons in Helsingör and Copenhagen. We also played with Nightwish both in Copenhagen and in Skanderborg festival in the DPP tour.

Have you ever met someone who went straight up to you, and was directly mean to you?
- If you mean since I joined NW? No, I haven´t.

Do you have a Twitter?
- No, I dont. And no facebook, no myspace either.

As a teacher, I am wondering if Nemo is raised with 2 languages, because you speak Swedish, and your bf Finnish?
- We speak swedish both of us, but when he meets Johans parents they speak finnish with him. I dont know if he will talk both languages or not, but if he learns finnish its of course good to have two languages in the future.

Have you done a special diet after Nemo´s birth? because on the picture, it looks like you are thiner than ever!
- I dont follow any specific diet, just try to not eat so much sugar and bad carbs. I run on the tread mill and cross trainer 3-4 times a week. I also took long walks the whole pregnancy and still do so that helps.

And finally I would like to know if you have a tip to face winter in Sweden?hehe
- Yeah, the winter isnt fun here;=( use UGG boots to keep the feet warm; a warm and cosy long coat or fur; a nice cup of green tea with milk and honey after being in the cold and if possible - take a sauna now and then;=)

-How do you look at the next NWalbum right now?
- I am exited and just wishing for march to come so I can do my vocals again;=) It´s so fun! And to listen to the whole thing after all the instruments are recorded, mixed and mastered. To see the album cover and hold the album in my hand for the first time. As with DPP I know it will be amazing;=)

-Did you get our card for the birth of Nemo? It's a card from: Wish Upon A Star - Nightwish Belgium. It's with a drawn picture on the front of you and your baby.
And if so, did you like it? :-)
- yes, I have! Thanks so very very much;=) So sweet of you. I am gonna take a photo of all the cards and gifts and put out here, just havent had the time to do so yet.

-Do you have any idea when NW is going to tour again. There is actually a rumour that NW will play on Metal Female Voices Fest in Belgium next year. But that festival is already in october.. It's oké if you can't say anything about it. Then we will have to wait :-)
- No, I don´t know when we´ll start touring since nothing is planned yet. We dont have any gigs booked so that rumour is a false one.

-Are you looking forward to tour again or is it something you look at with mixed feelings (like having to leave your family and home for a while)?
- Yeah, it´s a mixed feeling. I do love to go and play with the boys and meet the fans and see all the different areas of the world. But I really hate leaving my family and friends for so long. I cant even describe how my heart aches when I need to say goodbye and know I will be far far away from them. Luckily there are some things to help us interact, such as Skype, so we can see each other and talk to each other even when I am in Asia or the US.

-I thought you started to study something a few months ago. Is that correct or am I imagining things? If yes, how is that going and do you still have time to focus on it?
- Hmm...I must admit I havent had the time or focus to do it as I should;=( Things just came in between (the pregnancy and birth) and now my time goes to take care of Nemo and Seth. But I will start and do it for sure!

So, yesterady I watched 'The Pianist" and I want to ask you: have you ever been in Oświęcim? I've heard some rumors that in 2008 when NW where in Cracow, you also visit Oświęcim, is it true?
- The guys went there but I didnt.

I know Nightwish came to Switzerland a few times... Unfortunately I never saw Nightwish in live... So, what do you think about Switzerland ? Was it great or nothing special ?
- Oh yes, it has been so special! The gigs have been amazing with the biggest crowds for us in Europe. And I just love that we played in a festival up in the alps so that we could go up and walk there. I must say that Switzerland is so beautiful that I could move there;=)

Can you understand and speak fluent Finnish ? Or do you speak with the guys in "Finnenglish" ?
- No, I dont speak finnish at all, so we speak english all the time.

1. Are you religiuos in any way?
- Yes, I am a christian.

2. What do you think about a relationship between a girl who is e.g. 19 years younger than her boyfriend? In your opinion, does age matter in a relationship?
- I dont think age is important if you love each other, so 19 years between can work just fine.

3. How do you think, is there life after a death?
- I really do hope so. I wish for a paradise where I can meet my loved and lost ones after I am gone from the earth. But since noone knows what happens after we are gone, we just have to wait and see until we are there.

4. Did you hear Tarja solo album? If you did, what do you think about it?
- I have her first solo album and listen to it now and then and I like it. Her own song she wrote are just so beautiful.

5. What is your shoe number? (I know, it's a stupid question, but I'm always curious about it.. :p)
- I have 38 or 39 depending on the shoes. I have quite wide feet so if it´s a very narrow shoe I need a bigger size.

6. How tall are you? (you are lower than Tuomas and higher than Emppu and I was just wondering.. :p)
- I am 1,69 m.

And the last one.. Do you think is it possible to love a person which you never met? Like you just read what this person wrote (e.g. poems, songs etc.) and fell that he or she is just like you, your soulmate.
- I dont know. I have never been that myself so hard to answer, but I am sure that is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment