Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rabbit

Good evening all;=)

Today I have been having a full day and I havent had time to write until now.

I was out walking with the pram for 2 hours and on my way I found a sick rabbit sitting next to a stairway right in the middle of one of the heaviest trafficked road in Helsingborg. I stopped immediately and understood he/she wasnt ok, cause a rabbit not jumping away when someone approaches so close is clearly not ok;=(

Started calling to get a hold of someone who saves or takes care of a wild animal and that wasnt so easy. Stood there in the cold calling the animal hospital for 10 min, just put on hold. Gave up and called the police. Put on hold there too for 10 minutes. Hmm..coffee break everywhere at the same time?;=) then I finally came through and got connected to the emergency aid for wild animals and talked to a nice man. He said: oh, it´s probably the rabbit plague and nothing else to do than put it to sleep;=( So, he sent out a guy to give the rabbit a needle and even if that hurt to know, I felt better knowing that he/she could be put to sleep like that instead of if I hadnt called and someone maybe would have kicked it to death or something.

But let´s send the poor little one our thoughts tonight..
Dear little cute rabbit, rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment