Friday, November 5, 2010

The photos...

Evening!

Some asked about where the photos were taken and they were taken when I were in Finland in september recording my vocals for the demo. We did a photo session for Soundi Magazine and we took the photos in the beautiful surroundings of the camp in Röskö.

My hair in the photo is mine and then I also put real hair clip on extensions in it to make it longer. It´s a great thing to do when your own hair isnt as thick or long as you want. I have used it a couple of times during DPP tour also, but mainly in DPP I had extensions all the time that were glued on.

The dress is from Branting who has some incredible dresses and this one is just amazing. The boots are Prada and I love that they are without heels so I can have them on stage without pain in my feet;=)

The little bracelet is a bracelet from a foundation called Childhood, which is founded by our Queen Silvia. I got the bracelet from my dear sister and when you buy this, you support Childhood with money. Read more here. (swedish only).

I will have more of the photos Timo took and I promise to put some more here for you to enjoy as soon as I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment