Thursday, December 16, 2010

White christmas

So we will have a white christmas here. The snow has returned today and it´s a bit of a snow storm outside. Not so bad as I thought but quite some snow;=) We will stay inside today and do some cleaning and washing clothes and I´ll also order some x-mas gifts from internet. I really dont like christmas when it comes to the stress of gifts and luckily we dont have so many to buy gifts for and the ones I do need to get gifts for, I can order from the net. Practical when you dont have the time or energy to run around in the stores.

I must say that I am more the person to go away to a warm country for x-mas but this year we´ll stay at home for the kids sake. But next year I think it´s time for Thailand or something again. It was the best x-mas for years to lie by the pool;=)

Let´s enjoy some music now! A little bit of Evanesence and then the new song with Within Temptation:=) Enjoy and have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment