Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Old friends;=)

Just came in from a long walk in the beautiful but terribly cold weather. It´s -7 and I must say that it´s a bit to cold to be out walking longer walks now. But since there´s gonna be a snow storm tomorrow again I felt both me and Nemo needed the air and sun and also some groceries in case we cant go outside tomorrow.

I didnt have time to try the kettlebell yesterday since Nemo was in a speedy mode and wasnt willing to fall asleep until 22.30, so I´ll try it today instead;=) Thanks for the exercising tips I have gotten, I have studied some youtube videos and I think I have found some good exercises to do.

Just wanted to say that I love to live in a smaller city where people can recognise each other. I just met a girl from my past and I didnt recognise her, but she stopped me since she recognised me and it was so nice to talk with her again. I know she reads here so: "thanks again for saying hi, it was so nice to see you again;=)"

Time for food, enjoy the afternoon;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment