Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sushi

Hi all!

Today it´s been a very relaxed day since I have a migraine and Nemo have been so tired after being really active yesterday. So after Seth went to school and Johan to work, we have been lying taking a nap and then when Seth came home I just had a lady here to look at our old couch. Since I didnt feel like cooking today I went down to the sushi restaurant and got me and Seth some yummie sushi;=) I love sushi but it hasnt been that I´ve eaten so much since I got pregnant so it was extra yummie today!

I have one magazine I am getting in my mail every month and it´s a "mum´s" magazine called Mama and it´s really good. I got the december issue today so tonight after the kids are sleeping that is what I will do. Read with a nice cup of tea in our new couch. And tomorrow evening it´s the finals in Idols here so a nice friday are awaiting and hopefully without migraine.

Enjoy the evening and when it´s time for it: Sleep well and sweet dreams;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment