Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kettlebell exercise

So, Nemo have fallen asleep in a decent time and that made me able to work out with my new kettlebell. I bought an 8 kilos and it was a very good weight for me for most of the exercises. A bit to heavy for some though but as I know I will get stronger and when I was in best shape I lifted quite heavy, I know it will be just perfect in some weeks.







I did some exercises from different youtube videos and I must say it was fun! And good that with the swinging mode I work more than just that muscle. Got a higher pulse than with regular weights doing the same exercises so I think this will give me great results. Always fun to get new things into the exercise and I have been quite tired of the normal weights so great!



Now I need some fruit and a cup of tea after a good work out. Hope your day and evening have been a good one. Sleep well;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment