Sunday, December 12, 2010

Nourishing sunday evening

Good evening;=)

Today I have felt better but still taken it easy. Just took a nice walk in the cold weather, it´s down to -6 here again so very "bity" in the wind. Luckily, the snow is almost totally gone. Thanks for that;=) It´s much easier to walk with the pram without lots of snow to slip in. I like snow, just not here where I live. In the mountains for skiing - yes!

The sun sets early now. At 16 it´s totally gone in the horizon and it also sets in the opposite direction from where it sets in the summer. I took some photos for you today. The little cabins are where you can change your clothes and then go straight down into the water through your own little stairs. So even in the cold winter there are people bathing! Well, nothing for me. I prefer to go home after my walk and crawl into my own bath tub. Put some nice bathing oil in, light some candles, put on a facial mask, add a hair mask and then just lie there in the light from the candles.

This is my sunday treat. My "own" time and it´s so nice.

Now I have just made some evening desserts and today I fried some apple slices with some butter, cardamom and honey. Then serve it with either quark with a little touch of vanilla in it or as we will do tonight - serve it with the chocolate cake I have given you the recipe for. The apples in contrast to the dark chocolate is really nice.

Time to put on a good movie and relax. I wish you all a pleasant evening too;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment