Friday, December 10, 2010

Now I know...

...why I have had migraine and not feeling so well... This night I woke up several times with bad headache and really swollen and painful throat. So, the yearly winter cold has arrived like a x-mas package.

So no running today but a walk in the sunny winter weather. That works so good too. It´s just always so boring that when I have started to get back into running in a good time and form, the cold arrives. But very common and Seth came home a couple of days ago with the worst cold so I guess that is where it comes from. Schools are the best toxic places for spreading deseases.

Tonight it´s the Swedish Idols finals and we will sit down with some nice chocolate cake and strawberries and cheer for Jay;=) I dont know if I have given you my favourite chocolate cookie without sugar or carbs, but here it is:

Ingredients

100 gram butter
100 gram dark chocolate (at least 70% darkness)
1 dl cream
2 eggs
1 st vanilla powder
1 tabelspoon of cocoa

Heat up the butter and melt the chocolate with it. Add the cream. Whip up the eggs and add the chocolate paste. Pour down the vanilla powder and cocoa and stir together. Put it all in a form and bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 6 minutes.
Serve with whipped cream and raspberries or strawberries


No comments:

Post a Comment