Saturday, December 4, 2010

2nd Advent

Good morning!

Today we celebrate 2nd Advent and I have lit the candles when we went up early in the morning.


We have watched the x-mas calendar on TV - me, Seth and Nemo. It´s a funny calendar this year and that´s great. Some years the calendar is quite boring but this year they have based the tv series on some books me and Seth have been reading in the evenings before he´s gonna sleep. The books are about a family, "Rantanen", where mum is half Finnish. So it´s extra fun to read when she is cursing in Finnish;=) Seth love the books and so do I. We are on the last book at the moment, no 7 I think. So they have done a lot of them.


Today it´s gonna snow the whole day so I guess some indoor activities. I need to do some cleaning so it suits me fine;=)

Enjoy your 2nd Advent;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment