Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Photos from yesterday

So, here are the photos from yesterday:

Woke up at 05.00 after appr. 3 h of sleep... sooo tired but after some coffee (3 cups;=), concealer and rouge I looked a little bit fresher;=)



Had painted my nails red the day before


A fast tooth brush and away to the train that left 6.12 towards Copenhagen airport:


Outfit were white sweater, necklace and fake leather leggings from H&M, belt Gucci.

Sat on the train reading a new book from Marian Keys and listened to my Iphone.


When I arrived to the airport and had went through the security, I bought myself my favourite Danish fashion magazine - Costume.

Went through the stores and found some nice things for Nemo that I decided to buy when coming back to the airport in the afternoon.
I flew with Finnair and I love to fly with them. They are always so nice and service minded and I feel safe flying with them;=)

Arrived in Helsinki and went to Hilton hotel that are just beside the airport and met a guy who wants to produce my album;=) Sat down and talked about music, visions and listened to some new songs I have made after the demo was finalized. Decided how to go ahead now and then after appr. 2 hours I went back and checked in to my home flight. The plane was delayed so I strolled in the stores and bought a nice thing for Nemo in the Moomin shop


A little baby book for him to read;=)


I also bought some finnish sausages and mustard to Johan. He is finnish and love these sausages and mustard;=)


Sat down in the Finnair lounge for a while and ate some meatballs and relaxed before we finally, 40 minutes to late, got up in the air.

When I arrived back in Copenhagen I got into a children clothes store and got some really nice clothes for Nemo. I just love Burberry so I had to get some things there;=) A jacket and some nice knitted things. I´ll show you a bit later;=)


That was my day and I am so happy that it all went well and I came home safely! Nemo was so happy and he has been so close to me all night to see that I am still there;=) Now I wont go away for a long time so he can relax.

Ok, time for my morning exercise but I´ll post Nemos new things later. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment