Friday, December 17, 2010

This and that


Good evening everyone;=)
Today I have been out taking a shorter walk but it was quite hard to drive the pram since it snowed so much yesterday and they hadnt had time to take some snow away from the streets. But I made it with a bit of trouble to the post office and the grocery store. Had to buy some food and tonight I cooked a whole chicken with vegetables to that. It was just yummie;=)

The kettlebell exercise really have given results and I have exercising pain everywhere. Almost couldnt move today so thats good;=)

I took some photos with my new Iphone and here they are. Today I have had my favourite things on me. Cross necklace from Brown Prince and a new cool skull ring from Gina Tricot. They have excellent jewelleries to a very cheap price and I go there often to pick new things up;=)


Tonight there are no Idols since it was the finals last week but I am watching Swedish survivor instead and long to warm beaches with palm trees and sun all day. And try to forget that its totally white and minus degrees outside. Imagination is a great thing sometimes;=)

Enjoy the evening and sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment