Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Home after...

...a very nice dinner at our friends place;=) Got so nice food and a lot of laughter as always when being with them. A great evening;=)

I promised to show Nemos clothes from Burberry so that´s what I´ll do before going to bed and hey - it´s his 5 months day today! Time moves soooo fast!

Found a great winter jacket with a fake fur that can be taken off and I love the green colour. I have his overall I got when he was newborn but he doesnt seem to like it so I think that will be sold and now he´ll use this instead. He wore this tonight and he looked so cute. It´s a bit big cause I bought a much bigger jacket so he can grow in it.


Got a pair of matching gloves that are really warm and cosy


And as you know - I love the British flag and this sweater is just awesome. Nemo will have this in London in february;=)


Now I need to sleep, I am so tired but I hope you all will have a nice sleep;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment