Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day before the day...


Good morning!

It´s the day before the day and me and Nemo have been up for quite some time. I am quite tired as you can see;=)

Nemo´s lying on our floor playing with his toys and I am drinking my coffee in the cosy and dark morning;=) We have the lights lit and the fake fire and now it´s warm and nice here. Outside it´s white, dark and cold and it feels just like a x-mas should;=)

Today it´s the day for wrapping up the x-mas gifts for the kids and doing those last shores before x-mas eve. I need to go and get some more gifts - to mum, her husband and for Johan. So let´s hope I find something good for them in the afternoon. But first some exercising and breakfast.

Enjoy this day before the day now and I hope your x-mas stress is long gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment