Friday, December 31, 2010

Last day of the year 2010




Last day of 2010 is here and we are having a relaxing new years eve here at home. Tonight we´ll just be eating a nice dinner and enjoy the end of 2010 and the new beginning of 2011;=)


I have put on some make-up and a little hair-do to make me look a bit more like party, even if I am in the relaxing mood. I am watching Sound of music on TV and I love that musical. Later on we´re gonna put on some nice movie and wait for the clock to be 12 and then we´ll open a little bottle of bubbles and enjoy the fireworks from our window. Wish each other a happy new year and together thank for the miracle we got in 2010 - NEMO;=)

I want to wish all of you, dear blog readers, the best Happy new Year there is and I know next year will be exciting for me and I hope you have the same feeling inside. 2011 will be a super year with lots of exciting things for me to do and I so look forward to what is lying ahead for me.

Lots of kisses to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment