Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Table

Well, hi there!

Didnt find the table I wanted yesterday so I will order it from the internet today. I want a special table so let´s see if they can get it to me soon;=) This is the one I am thinking of getting:


Today I have been sleeping a little bit longer cause I couldnt sleep last night. I had a coffee quite late in the afternoon and my body is sensitive to coffein late in the day so I was awake until 1.30. Saw a movie while the boys were sleeping next to me.

I ran today and I have started a programme that will make me last longer and get back my old skills in running. Felt good and I am thinking if I should have as a goal to run a race they have here in my city in may. Always good with a goal;=)

Now Nemo are sleeping so its time for me to get dressed and ready so we can go out and do some errands. Need to pick up a writer to my office and check some x-mas gifts too before Seth comes home from school.

So, enjoy this wednesday;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment