Saturday, December 11, 2010

Me so tired

I just hate having colds and feeling ill. It´s also extra hard when having a little baby to take care of. But I take it easy and pain killers are the thing today. We´ve been resting the morning through but my head is just pumping so bad and my throat are so painful. I even dreamt I went to the doctor this night and had tonsillitis. I guess I had some pain and it reflected in my dreams.

Yesterday when I took my walk I took some photos for you and it´s so weird, cause it was minus 5 with snow yesterday and then today when I woke up, it was plus 5 and all the snow was almost gone. Talk about fast changes in weather;=)


But they have said there´s gonna be cold weather already tomorrow again so I guess its just a matter of time before the snow is here again. I actually rather have the rain than the snow, cause it´s easier to take walks without the snow;=)

Ok, have a wonderful saturday now!

No comments:

Post a Comment