Monday, December 20, 2010

Ssschhh....;=)


Today I have been Santa´s little helper and have gotten all the x-mas gifts for Seth and Nemo;=) And even if I dont like X-mas that much, I love getting gifts for others. I can´t reveal today what I got for them but I will tell you when they have opened them of course.

I started my morning by painting my nails in a nice x-mas colour from OPI. I am a nail-biter so I dont have any nice long nails and if I dont paint them I bite them down immediately. And my hands look dry and old so I think it´s time to start caring about them. I have never been a person who moisturizes my hands with creams and stuff but I really think they look horrible at the moment, so if you have any advices how to make them look fresher, please let me know;=)

After the x-mas shopping, we ate waffels and it was so good! Put some Brie cheese, smoked salmon, red onion, sour cream, avocado and a shrimp mix on it and yummie!


Now it´s time to read for Seth and then I´m gonna get my exercise with the lovely kettlebell. Get the pump going!
Enjoy the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment