Sunday, December 26, 2010

Silent days and nights



This x-mas weekend has been a very relaxed and peaceful one. I enjoy that the whole family are together. I just took a nice long shower after a nice exercising session and are now sitting enjoying this movie:



It´s been snowing all day and I must say it´s quite boring with all the snowing. I love to be outdoors but it´s really not fun when the snow flies around and the pram is hard to push, so we stay inside. But let´s hope tomorrow will bring some nicer and not so snowy weather. And then tuesday, I am gonna fly away for the day and I am nervous of leaving my little one for the day. Mother separation anxiety;=) It´s always hard the first time...

Enjoy the evening and I hope you also have a nice evening ahead of you;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment