Friday, February 4, 2011

Waiting...

I have never been a person who have a lot of patience and the ability of waiting for things to happen in my life. I am a "doer" and if I want something I want it now!

But over the years I have learned that some things are worth waiting for and a lady once told me:

Remember: for a thing to happen in YOUR life it might first have to happen in HIS life or HER life. Universe spins around and we are all connected, which means my destiny sometimes need to wait a little to happen, due to things that need to happen in the other persons life that are involved.

As an example I can say that the wait for getting to be the singer in Nightwish showed me how much patience I needed to have and it was really a good lesson to learn;=) 1,5 year of "maybe" and can I get it or not???
But in the end it was all worth the wait and today I try to think that everything comes to me when its time for it.

At the moment I am waiting for something and have waited for quite some time now. Every day I check my email - hoping for THAT email... but nothing yet.

Today might be that day, I really hope so! But if not, I´ll give my patience another round and just continue to look at the email for another week;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment