Sunday, February 27, 2011

Me as a baby;=)

Good morning and a happy sunday to you all;=)

Hope your weekend so far has been super nice and that you look forward to next week with full energy.

I found a photo of myself as a tiny baby some days ago when I was throwing away some stuff from my storage and thought I´d share it with you. The dress I wear was made by my mum who is incredibly good at sewing. She also made my wedding dress and it was gorgeous;=)

The photo was a bit folded, that´s why there are some white lines in it. Sorry about that but old things get a bit worn with time. Just like me - this was me 40 years ago! Oh yes, I turn 40 this summer and I must say it feels cool and weird at the same time. When I think about how many things I have done and learned during this life already, I wonder what more there is to come for me. But I love life and I want to live forever so let´s listen to my favourite song from Queen in the shape of Katherine Jenkins that sings it soooo good!

Hugs and love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment