Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love is all you need


Life is just so wonderful. Every night I first take Nemo to bed - sing for him - the same songs every night - and hold his tiny hand until he has fallen asleep.

Then a little bit later I go to Seths room - read an exciting book - and talk a little bit about all those little things before I kiss him good night and leave the room.

For me - life is about love and there is no greater love than the love for these little ones;=) And on Valentines day when Seth came home with one Valentines gift each for me and Johan it was pure magic. I look at these small hearts and read Seths handwriting every day and it fills me with such warmth and happy feelings.

Love is life;=)

Sleep well everyone and sweet dreams for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment