Sunday, February 6, 2011

The first price goes to!!!!!

Tadatadatada!!!!!

Now me and Seth have, with the help from Random.org, selected the three happy winners;=)

And to make it even more exciting we begin with publishing the 1st and GRAND prize - The Hell Bunny dress that I wore in our gig in Portugal;=)


THE WINNER IS: (DRUM ROLL;=)

IRENE MAGGIO!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Irene said...

Hi Anette!
I think that your clothes would be happy to visit Italy!Thank you for this opportunity!
Irene Maggio

----/¯/)---------/¯/)
---/¯ -/--------/¯ -/
--/- - /--------/- - /
-/--/´¯//´¯//´¯-/`
/´¯/-- /---// ---/¨¯\
('-(---(´--(´ -¯ /'---/
-\-------------'-/---/

Irene: Please send me through a comment, marked with Private, your full name and address so I can send the dress to you;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment