Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Raffle time!!!

Ok, guys!

It´s time for the raffle now;=)

I have decided that noone needs to "do" anything cause I want everyone to be able to participate and not everyone can draw, write or sing so to enter to win just write in the comments below that you want to win and your name or signature. On sunday, Seth and me will pull the winners randomly and let you know who the lucky ones are;=)

One will win my beautiful Hell Bunny dress that I had on stage in Portugal:


One winner will win this t-shirt and a skirt almost the same as the kilt below:


And a third winner will win a Nightwish Hoodie from Dark Passion Play with this motive in the back
and also a very special edition Nightwish poster signed by us all in the band (very rare and only 500 printed)

I hope to see many participate and if anyone wants the clothes signed I´ll do that of course;)

No comments:

Post a Comment