Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Teeths are so...

...painful for little babies;=( Nemo is getting his third tooth and he has been so sad and had lots of pain for many days now. It hurts and his stomach gets upset and he isn´t in the same happy mode as usual. I hope the tooth soon gets out and let him be himself again. Today he threw up on all of me so something is for sure bugging him. Hope he´ll feel better tomorrow.

We took a long walk today by the sea and then into the forest and since it has been such a bad storm for 2 days we have mainly just been inside and I just hate that. So after lunch today, I took Nemo in the pram and walked for 2,5 hours in the sun and it was just what I needed;=)

The clothes I had on earlier had to be changed (due to the little puke accident) so tonight I have had blue jeans, a nursing top and a nice little blouse from Topshop.

Now, time for some weight exercising and then sleep....zzzz:=)
See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment