Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lovely weekend


We´ve just had a great friday and saturday and have been out both days doing some shopping and met friends. We tried a new place for our little coffee break yesterday and that was a perfect place for children and babies too so that´ll be our new "regular coffee place";=)

We met my dear friend who also is Seths good mother today. She and her friend asked if we wanted to join them for some shopping so we went to H&M cause they needed some party clothes for the evening. Since they know I love clothes they asked for my advice;=) That was really sweet of them.

Nemo has a new favourite thing to do: jumping;=) He jumps all the time in our lap and in his little "swing". I am cooking food and he jumps around in the swing to our NW demo and he has such a great time;=)


Today I have had a really comfortable but still a bit dressed and preppy outfit. I took a white shirt that has a little bit trashed look underneath a jeans coloured dress and added a little brown belt. A good thing to do when having a dress without sleeves that you still want to wear in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment