Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Drums

Well good evening everyone and thanks all for being so many to enter the raffle! So fun and I also get really happy to see that guys want to enter;=) Good luck all of you!

Today Seth has tried to play drums for the first time with a really nice and great drummer who were kind enough to take some time and show him a little bit. He will also be Seths drum teacher when we have bought the drums for him;=)

Seth really thought it was so fun and he was really good at keeping the beat so maybe there is a drummer talent in there, who knows?

After the drum lesson, Seth and me went to the music store and tried out a pair of Yamaha d-drums since we cant have a regular drum set, living in an apartment. While there, I bought a new microphone cable and a keyboard cable to my studio equipment. The microphone cable we had was broken, but now we´ll hopefully get some sound going;=)

Now time for some story telling before my weight exercise. Today I do upper body and my stomach;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment