Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sleeping beauty

Good morning!

Yesterday my tiredness after lack of sleep and hard workouts came through and I feel asleep around 19.30 after Nemo had fallen asleep. Slept all evening in the couch, then went in with my clothes on around midning and feel asleep next to Nemo.

At 1.30 Johan woke up in the couch and found me lying all dressed in bed;=) Woke me up and we all sleept until 7 this morning. Sooooo tired people;=)

Now I just ran in my new exercising pants and tee and I really pushed it and I feel good! A new week has started and the eating day is over. When I eat so good food in the weeks and then eat sugar and fat I can feel how "bad" it is for the body. I get tired, get stomach ache and my heart beats extra beats. So sugar and fat are really not so good. So once a week and not to much is for sure enough for me. I normally long for an apple in the evening after all the candy;=)

Enjoy the day now!

No comments:

Post a Comment