Saturday, February 12, 2011

Morning coffee


Good morning and happy saturday to you all;=)

I have been up for an hour now and I feel good but I have some sourness in the body. Otherwise my Body for life is going really well. Tomorrow I have done 4 weeks and I can see and feel results. The best thing for me, is that I dont have any cravings for sweets;=)

And as you know, it takes 3 weeks to learn a new habit and that is good to know when starting a new routine or food changes. It takes those weeks to get into it but after that it normally flows.

I just love to wake up and see my hair stand in different directions like today, it shows how good I have slept.

Oh, and today my big sister is flying over to Orlando for some vacation and I hope she´ll have a blast! It´s her first time over there and I have told her how nice it is! I wanna go;=)

Now some running and then later on I´m taking Nemo in the pram for a long nice walk, since its sun outside and NO snow! ;=)

Enjoy the day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment