Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pain


For those of you who love Pain and are awating some new material from them I can tell you that Peter is just finishing the last songs for the new album this week;=) The album will be out appr. in june and so far I have listened to 7 of the songs and they are really good!

The new songs are more aggressive, faster tempo and also include new elements they havent used before. A more "dark" album in the lyrics and also in his way of singing. One song is more like Hypocrisy, so if you like that you´ll have that one as a favourite;=)

When I first heard the songs I thought it was quite different from the last album and it is. The more I listen to the songs the more I like them and I think it will be a great one! I can see them do their famous headspins live to this album too;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment