Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sweden Rock magazine

Good morning everyone!

Yesterday I got a nice little thing in the mailbox;=) The new album of Sweden rock magazine that will be out next week on february 15.
It´s 11 pages where me and the journalist talk about everything and it´s the deepest interview I have done so far so if you want to know more about me - buy it!

I will put out more of it that day but I can already now show you some photos that weren´t put in the paper. The photographer Michael Johansson has put some in his facebook and I want to share them with you too. It was soooo cold that day and I had to have lots of clothes on and we had to go warm up now and then and we finally went home to my place and took some more photos;=)

Here is photographer Mickes facebook page with some more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment