Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Massage;=)



As I told you, I got a wonderful gift from Johan for Valentines day - a hot stone massage for 50 minutes;=)

Before I got pregnant I got this massage every second week due to stress and neck problems from sleeping in bad beds during the tour. But when I got pregnant I stopped and havent had it until today.

The girl I normally go to, Emma, is ill so I had a new girl Takk. She is from Thailand and has only been here in Sweden for a short period of time so she couldnt speak so well but she tried and she was so sweet and the massage was one of the best ones I ever had so I will go there regularly again.

I can recommend you trying the Hot stone massage. It´s like a regular massage but they also use hot black stones. They use the stones both to keep you warm and also to massage the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment