Thursday, February 10, 2011

Evening with candles


Well good evening everyone;=)

It´s been fun to read your exciting comments about Imaginarium and all the questions you might have will soon be answered, but before the press conference in 2 weeks I cant say anything more about this.

Today I have been at Niclas for a short while during the early day and been doing backing vocals for another song for the coming Alyson Avenue album. Fun as always and we also had time to sit down and have some coffee and just talk about this and that;=)

Then this evening mum and her husband came over and also had a little chit-chat and played with Nemo and he was so happy to see them;=)

Now I am so tired but I am thinking about if I should continue painting all the baseboards and wooden doors that I have started to do the last days in the whole apartment to make it look fresher. It must have been so many years since it was done and when the day comes for us to sell I want the apartment to look tip-top;=)

But sleep well everyone and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment