Saturday, March 12, 2011

What was bad can be good;=)

So I am lying here resting and the boys are out with the pram doing some city shopping. Lucky them to be able to be out but actually I dont feel strong enough so then its just fine to lie here;=)

I must say that falling and breaking my rib was horrible and I dont ever wanna break anything again cause its so painful and horrible.

BUT in the dark there are some really light things that have come my way since it happened. Family and friends all have been so extremely nice and kind and supportive and helped me and the boys to work this period out in such a good way.

I have gotten so much love sent my way and I really think I needed to feel that. I am a person who rush through life and that make me not so good at seeing everything and feeling everyone. But now when this happened I had to stop, lie down and depend on others to get me through and I just feel how much love I get;=)

So even if it sucks to lie here I get by easier just because of all the love I get from everyone at the moment. I will try and remember that when I am up being all stressed again;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment